Created Asset pipeline with shaders and playable prototype environment in Unity. Leveldesign, Assets, Lighting ..
Interface design, art and user experience example
Warhammer 40k(c)Gamesworkshop themed Artwork made by me in 2014
Welcome! - Eric Alexander Krutten,
passionate Game Designer here.
Diplomed game designer, Co-Founder of FlowFire Games and consultant from Luxemburg
(currently living in Berlin) with many passions and varied skillset. If I'm not doing game design,
UI/UX, research, playing or reviews, I like to dig around in art, tech art or user behavior. Crazy stuff!
Where I excel:
- Game Feel / Kinesthetics / Audiovisual Feedback
- UI / User experience and Player behavior design
- Competitive Unit / Hero / Item design and balancing
- System design and core-gameplay Mechanics
- Merging art and technical art with game design
My favorite / best Genres:
- FPS / Shooter games
- RTS / Moba games
- Rogue-Lite formats
- Defense & Action games
- Synthetik: 92% Review Score on Steam
- Synthetik: Nearing 1000 Reviews on Steam
- Winner of IndieDB "Best Gameplay" Award 2018
- Nominated 3x in German Developer Awards 2018:
-- Best Game Design
-- Best Indie Game
- Nominated in German Computer Games Price 2019:
-- Best Game Design
- World of Warcraft Arena: S3 2300+ [Top 0.5%]
- Dota 2 Rating (Pre Seasonal): 5000 MMR [Top 1%]
- League of Legends: S2 Platinum [Top 10%]
- CS-GO: Master Guardian Elite [Top 15%]
- Dawn of War 2 (RTS): Rank 50
- Starcraft 2: Season 1 Platinum
These are some of the most complex experiences;
The proof that I will understand your game and audience to the highest extend.
Example menu for 2D Unity game, Project Color
I set up a master material in UE3, created heightmaps, helped with Vegetation, post processing and many other things aside of the game design and UI.
Sticky notes with gamification. Fulfill your tasks and check your notes and the Bonzai grows.
Design of F2P Client. UI Art, UX, Animations, 3D Backgrounds, Shaders, Lighting, Logo..
A classy approach for an APP interface combined with a fun guessing mechanic - Prototype only
Diegetic Interface design example for Survivor: Forgotten World
Interface mockup of a Wipeout inspired game with consoles in mind. All photoshop